Fish and Prawns
- Improvised Coffee:Latte plus Cappuccino or LatteccinoRecipe of an improvised cold coffee drink. I call it latteccino, because it is dark and with lots of foam. Top it off with chocolate syrup.
- Paneer in Coconut MilkI had a box of coconut milk in refrigerator for quite sometime now and I needed to cook something with it so I start browsing the web and came across this recipe. I hate curry leaves and also I did not have all the ingredients in the recipe mentioned so I needed to change it
- Shaak Posto with Chingri (Prawns)Shaak-posto with chingri (prawns), I don’t know if such a dish really exists, however I made it up today morning 🙂 and it tasted good so I thought of keeping the recipe safe. However, I only have the picture of the finished dish; so only the quick recap for this recipe. Ingredients : (Will make
- Chili Soya NuggetsIngredients: 2 medium sized onions 2 coloured bell peppers 1 or 2 green chillies 1 clove of garlic 1 tbs corn flour 1 tbs soya sauce 1 tbs chilli-tomato sauce 50 gms of soya nuggets salt 0.5 tsp black pepper powder 2 tbs vegetable oil Preparation: To prep the soya nuggets, soak them in salty
- Mochar ChopIngredients 1 medium size Banana Blossom (Mocha) 2 medium potato 1 egg 1 tbs sugar Salt 1.5 tsp black pepper powder 1 tsp red chilli powder 1 tsp cumin powder 1 tsp coriander powder 1 whole dried red chili or 0.5 tbs of chili flakes 2 tbs gram flour Pre-Preparation This is the tedious part